General Dentistry Services For The Whole Family
Finding a good dental office can be hard, especially if the needs of you and your family members are diverse. Thankfully, Villa Dental in San Antonio is a dental care office where you can bring your loved ones for quality care, young or old. Our staff members are very kind and compassionate, as we do our best to help people get over their fear of dental appointments. We strive to provide general dentistry among other dental services in a safe and comfortable environment.
Quality Dental Care Services
When it comes to dental health, Villa Dental is one of the top providers in San Antonio that offers a comprehensive list of dental services to help you and your loved ones maintain good oral health. Below are a few of the general dentistry services that our dental office provides for San Antonio and the local community:
- Teeth cleaning: Be sure to come into Villa Dental regularly for teeth cleanings. Teeth cleanings can remove plaque, which causes cavities, gingivitis, and other diseases.
- Preventive Care: Regular checkups will help maintain good dental health and prevent serious problems from happening. Make sure to schedule your oral exam every 6 months.
- Restorative Dentistry: Sometimes preventative care is not enough. Luckily, Villa Dental can repair damage caused by tooth decay.
- Cosmetic dentistry: If you’re unhappy with the way your teeth currently look, our skilled dentist can perform cosmetic procedures to get you the smile you want and deserve. In addition to teeth whitening, Villa Dental also does ceramics, veneers and crowns, ceramic inlays, and onlays.
- Gum disease treatment: Without care, gum disease can go unchecked and cause damage to both your teeth and gums. At its worse, it can even wreak havoc on your overall health. At the first sign of gum problems, come to Villa Dental and we’ll take of it for you.
- Oral surgery: Wisdom teeth can be pesky things to deal with. If they’re giving you trouble, we can take x-rays and determine whether or not they need to be pulled out. We can also pull out any other teeth that are giving you trouble, putting your comfort first.
- Diet and nutrition counseling: What you eat can have a huge impact on the state of your teeth and their health. With the help of our knowledgeable staff and dentist, you can make lifestyle changes that are good for your overall health.
A Caring Staff and Fun Environment
For many people, dental offices are the stuff of nightmares. This is because they’ve had bad experiences with abrasive dentists, especially in their childhood. This can make a lasting impact on their adult lives and cause them to avoid dental appointments at all costs. Here at Villa Dental, we aim to make your dental experiences positive ones so you can get over your fear of dental offices and come in regularly for the dental care you need. One of our main priorities is making you feel safe and comfortable. Contact Villa Dental today at 210-920-8481 to make an appointment.